Thursday, March 07, 2013

Return of Dr. Stokanstrength




If you haven't heard I'm trying to stage a bit of a comeback, well, don't call it a comeback!  I caught more waves at the Bu' today than I've caught on any one day since the early days of the millennium. For some reason the crowd was very light, the conditions were ricisimo and I had the right log for the job, you'll note in the left hand of the panorama shot. As is often lamented by the Puerto Rican Cobb, the only thing missing from this glorious session were some Maloguas to share it with. Nevertheless, I registered an 8/10 stoke and got to work on my tan to boot.


Air Temp low 50's
Water Temp Mid 50's
Waves 6th rib to SH
Session 1:45
Log: the Wolf







1 comment:

Chad Nelsen said...

Dr.S&S - I am very pleased about this post on a number of levels: your stoke, your recommitment to logging, strategic strike and your use of iPhone 5 panorama technology (can the Next Big Thing do that?). Looks like a work out worthy session.