Monday, March 02, 2015

Has Daleet Hacked into LogAlert?

Despite an almost 12 year screening process and her many great qualities,  I want everyone to know that I have not given the first at large bid to LogAlert to Dal. She may death respect the Cobbs and continues to try and appreciate how sweet we are and how incredibly sweet we believe one another to be, I'm not sure she sees LogAlert as fertile marketing ground. It is interesting, however, that her first post came immediately after the Dos Cebas Design piece. I may need some health from the Ministers of IT to address this situation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what happened to that post. In fact, after receiving the email, I had intended to post it myself. I found it quite interesting that Dal has created an online collection of nectars that she wanted to share with a bunch of Cobbs!